Manchester’s iconic running event returns to the city’s streets in May 2022 and our team will be there at the starting line to raise money to support people living with HIV. Secure your place in the 10k or Half Marathon and soak up that buzzing atmosphere - all while being an HIV Hero for George House Trust.
Date: 22 May 2022
Distance: Half marathon
Cost of place: £30
Minimum sponsorship: £500 for the half marathon
What will you get?
You will be joining the George House Trust team. As part of the team you will:
- Receive a training plan for the distance you are working towards
- Receive a guide to raising money full on sponsorship tips and tools to help you smash your fundraising target
- Regular updates from us at George House Trust giving you fundraising ideas and stories of people you will be supporting
- Have the opportunity to join the team WhatsApp group to support you as you train
- George House Trust cheer posts along the route
- A post race reception to say a huge THANK YOU!
- A George House Trust running vest
Thank you for your interest in the Great Manchester Run. Please fill in this form to let us know. We'll be in touch with the next steps for registration.