George House Trust can help you with advice, information and support on anything related to being diagnosed, and living with, HIV. Call 0161 274 4499 or email: email@example.com. You don't have to give us your full name or address if you don't want to - just let us know how best to contact you.
FEEDBACK, COMMENTS AND COMPLAINTS
We want to know what you think, whether it is a pat on the back or something that we aren’t quite getting right and which could help us to improve our services for people living with HIV. We are committed to delivering the best possible services and support and your views are important to us. We promise to take all complaints seriously and deal with them in a timely way. We believe that it is important to keep you informed about what we found out and any changes we’ve made as a result of your feedback.
HOW CAN I CONTACT GEORGE HOUSE TRUST?
You can contact us in a number of ways, including securely using the form below:
- If you are a medical professional, you can make a referral here.
- Call us on: 0161 274 4499 and speak to a staff member,
- Give us your feedback via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make a complaint via email to email@example.com
- Write to the Chief Executive Officer Darren Knight, at George House Trust 75-77 Ardwick Green N, Manchester M12 6FX.
- For press and media enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07860 819429 if urgent.
- For Membership enquiries, please email email@example.com.
If you contact us by the online form, or by email, we will confirm it has been received by the end of the next working day at the latest. If you write to us we will be in touch within a week to confirm receipt. No matter how you contact us, we will give you a full response to your complaint. Sometimes this may take up to 21 days if it’s complex, however we will aim to resolve the matter more quickly than this if possible.
PATIENT ADVICE AND LIAISON SERVICE
If you are not happy with response you receive from us, you can contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) for more support or the local Independent Complaints Advocacy Service (ICAS).