GHT.ORG.UK puts small files, known as cookies, onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
GHT.ORG.UK cookies aren’t used to identify you personally. You’ll normally see a message on the site before we store a cookie on your computer. Find out more about how to manage cookies
HOW COOKIES ARE USED ON GHT.ORG.UK
Measuring website usage. We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use GHT.ORG.UK. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements, e.g improve site search.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on GHT.ORG.UK
- how long you spend on each GHT.ORG.UK
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We don’t collect or store your personal information (eg your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are. We do not allow Google to use or share our analytics data.