Vacancy – Freelance External Evaluator for Age+
Project Name: Age Positive
Commissioning Organisation: George House Trust
Project Duration: June 2021 - June 2022
Contract Term: June 2021 – June 2022
Contract Value: £1,800 for the year
Location: Greater Manchester
Contract Type: Self-employed contractor, engaged on a ‘contract for services’ basis
George House Trust wishes to work with an External Evaluator contractor to provide in-depth analysis of our Age Positive project.
Age Positive is a year-long project, part-funded by ViiV Healthcare UK, which aims to empower people who are aged 55 years and over and who are living with HIV to:
- Live confidently with HIV into older age
- Learn and adopt new skills and / or develop new interests
- Contribute to the development and delivery of kite-marked HIV awareness training to social care providers
- Engage with volunteering opportunities at George House Trust, including the ‘Positively Speaking’ project as well as wider awareness-raising opportunities
- Engage with volunteering within the wider community
You can download the full External Evaluator brief, including submission details here.
Deadline for submissions: Friday 21st May 2021 – 12.00pm
Interviews for shortlisted candidates: Friday 28th May 2021
The successful candidate must be available to attend our first Project Advisory Group meeting on Monday 7th June.
If you would like additional information or have any further questions, please email Anna Hughes, Age Positive Project Coordinator via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Age Positive has been generously co-funded by ViiV Healthcare UK.