We are pleased to announce the launch of our new range of courses, designed to raise awareness and understanding of HIV.
Courses can be tailored to meet your individual needs and will:
- increase your awareness of HIV
- equip you to challenge stigma and prejudice
- improve the quality of services you provide to people who may be living with HIV
As part of our training, we also offer the opportunity to listen to trained speakers who are living with HIV talk about their personal experiences.
We can create a bespoke course to meet your particular needs and budget. This includes the option of a short “pop up” course - ideal for a lunch time session - as well as longer courses.
Topics covered include:
- Routes of HIV transmission
- Exploring attitudes to HIV
- Improving services to people living with HIV
- Latest developments in HIV
Feedback from previous course participants:
‘The best training I have attended for a very long time, informative and uplifting’ - Local Authority Social Worker
‘Lots of in-depth information on HIV to allow us to work with our clients more confidently’ - Health Trainer
For more information about course costs and to discuss your training needs in more detail email George House Trust or call 0161 274 5653