Give a monthly donation

You can make a donation to George House Trust in a number of ways. Set up a regular gift from only £5 a month

Give Monthly

Set up a regular gift

per month
Donate now
  • £5.00 a month would pay the travel cost for a new service user to access our services.




Give Monthly

Set up a regular gift

per month
Donate now
  • £10 a month over 12 months would ensure a positive person could receive a course of counselling sessions.


Give Monthly

Set up a regular gift

per month
Donate now
  • £20 a month over 12 months would pay for an item of white goods for a positive person with HIV health related needs and who is facing financial hardship (for example, a cooker to ensure they are able to cook healthy meals)
Total Amount
every month
Your recurring contribution will be processed automatically. You will receive an email receipt for each recurring contribution.
If you would like to donate in memory of someone special
Select an option to reveal honoree information fields.
Donor details

Your personal details supplied will be used to process the payment and will not be passed on to any third party except for the sole purpose of facilitating this payment. Additionally, from time to time we may wish to contact you to update you on our work and activities. If you do not wish to receive these mailings, please tick the boxes below.

Gift Aid

Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate. Gift Aid is reclaimed by George House Trust from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.

In order to Gift Aid your donation you must tick the box below:

  • I want to Gift Aid my donation today and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years to George House Trust
  • I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.
  • Please notify the charity if you:

  • want to cancel this declaration
  • change your name or home address
  • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains
  • If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.


    By selecting 'Yes' above you are confirming that

    1. you are a UK taxpayer and
    2. the amount of income and/or capital gains tax you pay is at least as much as we will reclaim on your donations in this tax year.

    About Gift Aid

    Gift Aid increases the value of donations to charities by allowing them to reclaim basic rate tax on your gift. We would like to reclaim gift aid on your behalf. We can only reclaim Gift Aid if you are a UK taxpayer. Please confirm that you are a eligible for gift aid above. More about Gift Aid.