CALABASH PROJECT EXTERNAL EVALUATOR
Project Name: Calabash
Commissioning organisation: George House Trust
Project Duration: June 2021- May 2022
Contract Value: £1,800 for the year
Location: Greater Manchester
Contract type: Self- Employed contractor, engaged on a ‘contractor for service’ basis
George House Trust wishes to work with an external evaluator to provide in-depth analysis of our Calabash project.
Calabash is an initiative designed to increase engagement with African men living with HIV with George House Trust services.
The project aims are to enable African men in Greater Manchester who are living with HIV to:
- Increase engagement with George House Trust services.
- Live confidently with HIV.
- Create new relationships and peer networks to manage both HIV and wellbeing.
- Share learning and experiences to influence decision-makers.
- Engage with volunteering opportunities at George House Trust, including the ‘Positively Speaking’ project and wider awareness-raising opportunities.
You can download the full External Evaluator brief, including submission details, here
Deadline for submissions: 16th June 2021- 12noon
Interviews for shortlisted candidates: 25th June 2021
The successful candidate must be available to attend our first Project Advisory Group meeting on Thursday 22nd July 2021
If you would like additional information or have any questions, please contact Jeff Ukiri, African Men’s Engagement Worker by email at email@example.com or call 0161 274 4499
Manchester City Council has generously funded the Calabash Project.